Test-AutoBuild and all other software released by the project is provided under the terms of the GNU General Public License, unless otherwise noted.
All official releases of the core Test-AutoBuild engine are available from CPAN under the module Test-AutoBuild Stable releases are identified by a version number with an even second component (eg 1.0.x, 1.2.x). Unstable developer releases are identified by a version number with an odd second component (eg 1.1.x).
- 1.2.4 released on 2nd September, 2011.
- 1.2.3 released on 8th August, 2011.
- 1.2.2 released on 16th December, 2007.
- 1.2.1 released on 8th December, 2007.
- 1.2.0 released on 21st August, 2006.
- 1.0.3 released on 2nd April, 2005
- 1.0.2 released on 10th October, 2004
- 1.0.1 released on 14th June, 2004
- 1.0.0 released on 7th May, 2004
The current nightly snapshots of the development tree are available from the nightly builder server. There are no guarentees what-so-ever about this code working!
Test-AutoBuild has a number of pre-requisites which are not in the base Perl installation. These are, however, all readily available from CPAN:
- Config::Record => 1.1.0
You will also need the command line tools corresponding to each SCM system you intend to use.
Binary packages are not provided directly by the project at this time. Check to see if you OS distributor is providing binary packages.