In reading the documentation about Test-AutoBuild, it may be useful to refer to the glossary of terms
- Control files - how to create control files for building common software packages in C, C++, Java and Perl.
- Packaging - how to create packages in common formats such as RPM, Debian and ZIP / Tar+GZip.
- General Information
- Downloading, building and installing Test-AutoBuild
- Administering and troubleshooting Test-AutoBuild
- Automating software builds with Test-AutoBuild
- Extending Test-AutoBuild framework
- Build process - an overview of the build workflow engine
- Development environment - an overview of how Test-AutoBuild integrates in a development environment.
- Security considerations - an overview of security considertions when running a build instance
- Build environments and automation - a discussion of various aspects of software build environments and automation of tools